January 7, 2019

Review: Vampire Mage

Vampire Mage Vampire Mage by Janelle Peel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I got this book free from Amazon.com, I'm glad I did!!

OMG! this book, this book. This is the first of the Clutch Mistress Series by Janelle Peel. The moment I started this book, I could not stop reading. And honestly I'm very sad at the moment that it's over and I have to wait until payday to get the next or even the rest of what's currently out in the series.

It's been a long time since a book caught my fancy so quickly and so deeply. I'm just in awe.
The story is completely amazing!
The writing flawless, I also like the way the POV's were setup.
The characters amazingly done, very detailed, and nothing was rushed. Everything flowed so smoothly that it made the story just so vivid in my imagination.

Sora her character being the lead female character, the author didn't make her mild or meek...mostly. She is fierce she is loud and proud. And the author didn't make her be the type of character I usually will roll my eyes on a few times. She is well balanced.
Blaze the author didn't make him too macho, but macho enough to get that rawr factor going.

However, currently my faves are Viv & Jackson, their dynamic is highly entertaining, and I can't wait to read more about them. Viv, is so sarcastic and saucy and Jackson is so um almost serious it's going to be super entertaining to read more about them.

But if you are looking for a new series to sink your teeth or claws into, then this book is a must!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment