January 16, 2019

Review: The Accidental Demon Slayer

The Accidental Demon Slayer The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Got this book free from Amazon....
Before reading this book, I read the reviews. Some of them were on the positive side, but there was a lot that was on the negative side. And so with that, I was a little hesitant on reading this book. But I did, and yes there was some parts that I groaned and was like omg this character is going to be yuck, and needs to grow some figurative balls. Talking about the main character Lizzie. Who is very self preserved and very uptight, she said words like H-E- double hockey sticks. Of course, I rolled my eyes on this, because not even the prissiest person talks like this.

However, even with the cutsie wootsie talk, which gets less annoying the longer your read. I got pretty hooked into this story. Overall, the book was really good. And to hear that it started one night on an envelope while taking care of a fussy infant. Just goes to show that inspiration can strike at anytime.

I definitely will be continuing this series, because not only has Lizzie grown on me, Dimitri entices me, and the red skulls they are a hoot.... also Pirate the dog... can forget that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment