January 1, 2019

Review: Hunted

Hunted Hunted by Kevin Hearne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well number 6 of the Iron Druid Chronicles series Kevin Hearne. This is definitely a step up from Trapped. Hunted took you on a whole new level of adventures, with so much going on you'd think it would be hard to keep up however it flowed quite smoothly.

However, the first time the POV change it did confuse me for a sentence or two, but then it became the norm for the book though there weren't too many.

This book though will definitely get you the feelers, I mean you grow with each character in a book, and when something happens, you feel that as well.

But alas, there are happy times in this book too, as well as the glorious laughs you get with these books, the quips are just downright hilarious.

I'm quite interested on what's going to happen in the next book, and this one leaves you with a "Oh Snap!" at the end. OH SNAP!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment