December 30, 2018

Review: Trapped

Trapped Trapped by Kevin Hearne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So it definitely took a minute to finish this book. Stupid work, stupid holidays. Any-who finally finished. It was a good book in the long run, however there seemed to be more filler area's and long winded explanation, that at times I found myself struggling to keep up. But maybe that's because I am a more of the get to the point, than drag on with a backstory. Even though when i'm telling a story I have to have that backstory, lol. I'm complicated. One thing I did enjoy with this book, was well... I can't tell you, because it's no fun to find out something juicy about a book, from someone other than yourself reading it.

So on that note, you wanna know, pick up the book and read it.

You'll get to see more Norse Gods, and other creatures, and and interesting end that I'm pretty excited to find out more about. And of course Oberon, is amazing as usual, I'm always busting up laughing at things he says, which makes it even funnier when I do it while working, and everything is in a quiet period.

Kevin Hearne's Iron Druid Chronicles are definitely a must read, especially if you dig mythology, witty characters, and lots of laughs.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment