January 20, 2019

Review: Allied Mage

Allied Mage Allied Mage by Janelle Peel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book from the author herself. I must say this series is really shaping up to be an extremely good series. I liked how though the story is still basically set on Sora the dhampire mage. But yet it gives us more on other characters such as. viv and Jackson though their part was slightly lackluster, they could’ve played coy a little longer for my liking. But neither here nor there, continuing on we met Natalie a young mage from the LA clutch.

This brings another side of the story, won’t go into details much on here because if do it would bring spoilers. And I’m not about spoilers. But along with Natalie we’re also introduced to a five year old shifter pup named Bex, cutest thing ever!!

So not only do you have Sora bringing all factions together vampires, shifters, the human ilk of the clutch. You also get to have more revealed on the mages side as well.

The best part of this book is that it’s easy to get into and easy to read. And you get different characters POVs. You also get to know the nitty gritty of how one feels while they’re going through the motions of things. Makes it more livid in the imagination when you’re reading these.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment