September 1, 2012

upcoming reads


no guaranteeing I will read all this within the month of September but it is my goal for the month at least.... 



Finish up with... 
Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

I'm hoping to be done with these two by Monday night if not before hand.



Then onto...

The Rogue Hunter (Argeneau, #10; Rogue Hunter, #1) Envy (The Fallen Angels, #3) Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #1) Night Myst (Indigo Court, #1) Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1)
Dark Flame (The Immortals, #4) Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid #4) Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1)  Night World, No. 2 (Night World, #4-6) Storm of Visions (The Chosen Ones, #1)  Here's my reading for the month... now knowing my I'll probably get off track somewhere and read something else along the way.  But I'm hoping to stay on track and read these ten books, plus the two I'm already working on by September 30th! WOOHOO good times, good times =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment