August 27, 2012

C.M.A.

I am C.M.A. (covering my ass). Another one of my fellow bloggers had brought up a valid point about copyright infringement.  So I have put up my own disclosure policy which is now available for view on the top tabs.  Where everyone can see it clearly. Whereas I do not use anything I don't own or do not have permission to use, or is unacceptable by the "fair use" act. So if there is any content within my blog that is unacceptable in regards to copyright infringement please email me so I can rectify this immediately.

Thank you!

Have a wonderful week!! =^.^=

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I'm a new follower from Book Blogs. Great blog. Hope you'll follow me @ http://homeiswherethebookis.blogspot.com/

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that all blots should have the same policy. It would keep down friction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, but I also think that as long as credit is given on such things such as a photo found on the internet it should be usable. But people are quite excuse the language "pissy" on some of those things. Truly I agreed with the policy "don't put anything you want on the internet that you don't want seen or used elsewhere." Anyrate... it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. social environmental

    ReplyDelete