July 25, 2012

Thirst No. 2 By Christopher Pike





Title: Thirst No. 2 (Phantom of Evil, Evil Thirst, Creatures of Forever)
Author: Christopher Pike
Series: The Last Vampire Series #4, #5, #6
Genre: Young Adult, Urban Fantasy
Got from: Amazon.com
Format: Kindle Book
Publication Date: January 5, 2010
Average Rating: 3.97






Synopsis:

What Alisa has desired for five thousand years has finally come true—she is once again human. But now she is defenseless, vulnerable, and for the first time in centuries, emotional. As she attempts to reconcile her actions as a vampire with her new connection to humanity, she begins to understand the weight of life and death decisions. Can Alisa resolve her past and build a new identity, or is she doomed to repeat her fatal mistakes? From the paranormal series that netted more than 500,000 copies after its initial publication in 1994, this stylish, repackaged bindup is ideal for today’s vampire-savvy teen audience.
(Synopsis: Courtesy of- Amazon.com)



My Review:

Read from July 23 to 25, 2012


Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever by Christopher Pike
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok there were plenty of parts during this one that had me confused at times. But still it intrigued me completely that it took all of my time or most of it when I had a free time to read. Sita, with her powers and gifts of love she's been given, I think is still selfish in some ways. Granted her whole life has been one huge adventure after another, and death after death. But she has also done good in her life. Met a whole line of wonderful friends along the way whether she has lost them or not. Her mark on the world was pretty huge for her to go back and erase everything. Oh well, guess will have to see what the next book holds.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sammie!

    I had to stop by after seeing your link on BTS Book Club. I've not heard of this series, but am glad you are enjoying it. Is it YA? I keep my eye out for books to recommend to my niece, who is an avid reader. It seems, from your sidebar, that you favor paranormal/paranormal romances. I enjoy that sub-genre of romance, myself; although I most often read historical romances.
    It's great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a cross between YA and Adult. There isn't any sex scenes, and the main character is is stuck at 19 almost 20. But it's pretty gruesome in some parts to be fully considered a YA at least in my opinion. But for someone who is in their teens it's would be an ok read for them.

    ReplyDelete