July 23, 2012

Thirst No. 1 By Christopher Pike








Title: Thirst No. 1 (The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice)
Author: Christopher Pike
Series: The Last Vampire Series #1, #2, #3
Genre: Young Adult, Urban Fantasy
Got from: Amazon.com
Format: Kindle Book
Publication Date: August 4, 2009
Average Rating:  3.73






Synopsis:

At five thousand years old, the vampire Alisa thought she was smart enough to stay out of trouble. But when her creator returns to hunt her, she must protect herself by befriending Ray, the boy who may be her only chance at finding her maker. When she begins to fall in love with Ray, all of a sudden there is more at stake than her own life. Originally published in 1994, this series netted more than 500,000 copies as individual titles and later as bind-ups. This hot new repackage will revive the series for today’s teen.
(Synopsis: Courtesy of- Amazon.com)








My Review:

Read from July 20 to 23, 2012
Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice by Christopher Pike
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After hearing so many reviews about how this book sucked, I'm was slightly surprised om how much I enjoy this book, it is 3 books in one: The last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice. A 12 book series put in 4 books. OK so again I really enjoyed this book, I want to get the next book in the series, and will soon. I can't wait to read more of Sita and the hell she goes through constantly. This poor woman, you can't help to feel bad for her at times. Always stuck in a rut, and all because she loves to much, and especially loves her God too much (which is why she is always stuck in a rut), plus she is desperately trying to keep humankind from destroying itself as well. I love her flash backs of her life, I love the action, and I love the fact she loves things that explode lol.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment