July 30, 2012

Changes are underway

Ok, I've been working on my blog's look and layout, and especially the template.  I've decided to go to a more unique approach. One that suits my style better than a pre-designed template. I'm simplistic in some manners where as I also like a little flair as well.  I hope that you will like these changes that are occurring. For as in time they will just keep getting better and better as I get through my schooling, since I will be learning stuff like building templates and such.

I start College again August 21st so I am trying to get everything major done before then so that all I have to do from then, is write reviews and minor things.

Thanks for being patient while I'm doing this =^.^= TOODLES

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! I'm loving your template and design! New follower from Book Blogs!

    Candace
    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :D

    It's a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete