February 20, 2012

new blog, new design, new methods

something went awry with the other blog and I said screw it... and started over.... all my posts I transferred over though, I don't know how many people actually read them, or how many people actually have visited my blog. Oh well keeps me entertained I guess maybe one day I will get more followers but until then I'm kinda glad I only have none or so little that way I don't have to keep up with any expectations of posting reviews so quickly. lol crazy right.... no not really what's crazy is that it's almost 4:30 in the morning here and I've been working on this dang blog for hours trying to get it fixed only to having to start over... oh well that's ok because at times I like starting out fresh give me a sense of freshness and right now I can use all the freshness along with creativeness I can. Oh and I'm going about the review stuff a whole different way, I think the way I am doing it now it a little more simpler than before... I mean granted I will still have an author page eventually but that will just be like for Author info and what not... reviews will be determined by year and maybe months too I haven't gotten that far yet..though it does have me thinking a bit... on how I can break things down some... hmmmmm well for now it will have to wait cause I need to get going to bed my kids knowing them will be up in like 2 hours if I'm lucky, and I mean reaaal lucky 3 lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment