December 24, 2018

The Indecisiveness of my Inner workings

So I know in  Previous post, I had mentioned that I was giving up my Blog here at Blogspot. Well with tinkering with both Blogger and Wordpress. I've decided I like them both for what they can provide. However, with wordpress you are limited on what you can and can't do without having to pay for it.

At this time I'm sticking with the free version of Wordpress, but i'm also going to keep my Blogger account as well.

This blog has been an intricate part of my life for 7 years now.

So I've done some work on it, cleaned it up and updated somethings, and as for now i'm quite pleased with the way it's looking.

So if you want you can follow me on both blogs, however content will be the same on both.

Definitely going to be looking for more followers, and i'm going to try to start reviewing again, still only limited to a few books a month.

All that will be worked out later, but for now i'm just going to enjoy the books I have on my TBR, which is ALOT! And continue doing what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment