December 18, 2018

Review: Tricked

Tricked Tricked by Kevin Hearne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok so this is number 4, of the Iron Druid chronicles. And I quite enjoy how the series is progressing. Between Atticus teaching Granuaille how to become a Druid, his own growth. As well finding out more on his back story. Oberon that dog is the funniest thing ever. I would literally bust out laughing at some of the things he said.

Things I enjoyed about this book besides Oberon, is the budding relationship between Atticus and Granuaille. Not only is she becoming a predominant character in the series, making her an important part of the series. The most intriguing part is the actual relationship between them. There maybe some heat there later down the road.

There was so much going on this book, but it didn’t seem overcrowded or rushed, it all for in perfectly with the entire storyline.

The things I didn’t like, erm big ass bugs. Nuff said.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment