August 9, 2013

R2R'S

Right now in my life, I can't accept any new R2R's it's been changed on my review policy page as well as me letting you all know here. Life is just a little crazy and once again I am behind on my R2R's I have currently. Once I get my life situated and get caught up fully on the ones I have right now I will open back up to accepting R2R's.

SPNG Tags: Castiel / and I are / SORRY 
Hey, guys. I just wanted to apologize for the blog not being as active as it usually is. College is starting back, personal stuff is going on, and I’m a bit scatter-brained right now. Hopefully when I’m moved in, I’ll be able to focus better.
If you have any ideas for organization, more categories, or think I should just focus on the episode gifs for now, let me know!
Looking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif? This blog organizes them so you don’t have to spend hours hunting them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment