July 14, 2013

REVIEW: BLOOD NOIR BY LAURELL K. HAMILTON

Blood Noir (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #16)BLOOD NOIR
BY: Laurell K. Hamilton
SERIES: Anita Blake #16
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
PUBLICATION:  May 27th 2008 by Berkley Hardcover
AVERAGE RATING: 3.80






****SYNOPSIS****
A favor for Jason, vampire hunter Anita Blake's werewolf lover, puts her in the center of a fullblown scandal that threatens master-vampire Jean- Claude's reign, and makes her a pawn in an ancient vampire queen's new rise to power.

*****MY REVIEW*****
I liked this book, I like it when Anita gets of of St. Louis. I liked it that Jason was one of the main characters of this book. I also liked it that while there was still lots of sex in this book, there didn't seem to be as much as the few previous books from when the ardouer(sp) started. I'm wondering what's going on with Richard and the ardouer(sp), is that going to remove some of it from Anita? I'm quite intrigue with all the metaphysical stuff, and i'm quite intrigued on if Anita will ever fully shapeshift, would be interesting to see. I'm still hating Richard, and after the small part he had in this book, it doesn't change my mind about him one bit. I wish Anita would lose some of the men she's boinking, I think that part of the story has gotten way extreme, but that's just my opinion on that... I don't mind a few of the guys, Jean Claude being the main one, and Jason being the next in line the rest, they're just ehhh for me...and I know everyone loves Nathan, I do too, just for some reason not with Anita *Shrugs* no clue why just do. I've never really been big on Micah either... so let me tell you having a book where they were not really a part of just tickled my fancy and made the book more worthwhile to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment