June 29, 2013

Status Update

It is nearing the end of June, and as you may remember me a saying that June was going to be "The Review Requested Month" or something along those lines. Well I have most of them cleared out...
My ImmortalStorm DancerA Matter of Propriety and Parasites (Dark Matters #2)A Prophecy Revealed (Destiny's Kingdom #2)The Conduit (Gryphon, #1)Embrace (Gryphon, #2)Sacrifice (Gryphon, #3)LifeboatBlood Rush (Demimonde, #2)Medusa's Desire (Fate of Eros #1)A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1)The Mackenzie Legacy (The Athena Effect, #2)Hope(less) (Judgement of the Six, #1)

While adding a few extra hehe...
A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire, #2)A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire, #3)


I still have a few left that I have been asked to review....
Baby, You're as Sweet as 3.14159265I'm 22% through this book.
Ethereal Fury (Gemini Rising, #1)I'm 51% through this book
Aurora: Secrets behind Realityonly 2% through this book
Acceleration (Impulse, #2)I'm 32% through this book.

I haven't even started these yet....
Fall of Sky CityThe Chronicles of Good and Evil - Dracula's Lair / The Darkest Tower

Then of course I've picked up a few from NetGalley...
The Necromancer’s SeductionArash (Shadow Hunt, #1)

So I must say I've done extremely well in what my intended goal was, I'm only a few books shy of what I was going for.

So in saying that, since I'm basically caught up on my RR's, I'm gonna take a few days off from reviewing books that are RR's and just relax and read & review what I happen to come across though, I am not forgetting these book, no way!!! I just need a break for a few days from them, and may go to a book on my TBR, to a RR book and work my way that way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi again, Samantha! I've been wanting to check out the Impulse series by Amelia C. Gormley. Did you like the first book in the series?

    And I have never heard of Fall of Sky City but man is that a hot cover! The guy with the back tattoo looks hot hot hot!

    :)
    Mia @ The Muses Circle
    http://themusescircle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it, still not sure if it's my cup of tea though, and the first one took me a while to read.

      Yeah Fall of Sky city does look good.

      Delete