June 19, 2013

*~REVIEW~* A Prophecy Revealed

A Prophecy Revealed (Destiny's Kingdom #2)A Prophecy Revealed
By: Jennifer Selzer & Daniel Huber

Series: Destiny's Kingdom #2
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Publication: September 18, 2012 by Twofold Press

Average Rating: 4.25








*~Synospsis~*

Having seemingly committed the most heinous act of attacking the Keystone and leaving him for dead, Quade Dacairus seeks sanctuary with the galaxy’s most powerful magic user, the Avè. Hunted by the SanFear, an ancient entity as old and as powerful as the gods, Quade’s limited time to save his world ticks away as he searches for the chosen spoken of in legends to join him in this quest. Uniting the chosen is Quade’s only hope to defeat this evil and save his world from certain destruction. In a world rich with magic and technology, a seamless blend of Fantasy and Sci-Fi, Destiny’s Kingdom follows Quade’s journey as he battles to save a galaxy that has always known peace and prosperity, from a powerful evil that he alone can see. 
*~My Review~*


I give this one a 3.5 out of 5, and here's why. It's not that I didn't like the book, because I did but read on to hear about the factors that lead me to this rating.

In the sequel to the "Legend of the Chosen" It brings us back to where we were left off, from the first book---sort of.

Trina is still on Bethel frantic over her father's comatose position, and not having a clue onto what has happened to him. Clea has finally made it back on Bethel after all transportation or transporting to the planet had been blocked. Quade he's stuck in P'cadia though you aren't fully aware of that until a little further into the book.

Things happen in between the beginning of the book, to the point where Quade, Trins, and Clea are brought back together in the Aves domain, it's highly confusing and I was completely lost for the longest time. But once this trio gets back together, things start to slightly make a little more sense, though I'm gonna still say that through most of the book I was confused on alot of things.

New characters are brought into this book the Zare, who is Trina's grandfather, and Shylo I would tell you his part in the book, but really if I did that, I would be spoiling things and that would just take the fun out of reading the book.

In this book there are a few little battles and one bigger battle, again can't tell you much about it because it would ruin the book for other readers but I will say that these are worth the reading of this book, well I mean the entire book is worth reading, and it may be that it's been too long of a stretch between reading the first and this one that I've forgotten quite a bite, but I don't know if that's the case or not. But still I must digress that this book with all it's confusion and what not, still makes me hunger for the next book to see what the next adventure holds for poor dear Quades and his friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment