June 14, 2013

Brand New Blog

I have a new blog, it's a remake of a site called Eric's Area 5, it was a Wiki site. But Wetpaint.com had banned and closed the site for supposed, TOS Violations.

Well I was like fine! I'll just make it a blog...people can still talk about the show and what not and people can contribute if they like. All they just have to do is ask me and I can add them to being authors.

It's Brand Spanking new but some stuff have been added... bear with me as I continue to work on it.

Check it out!
(Click the Picture to get to the Blog)



6 comments:

  1. I love your blog except the words are too dark for me. They're hard to read against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow<3

    I am following you as well(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha Mullins6/14/2013 1:29 PM

    I've been wondering about that for quite some time now, but no one has mentioned it before. Thank you for that. I've changed somethings, and I hope it's easier to view now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha Mullins6/14/2013 1:30 PM

    Awesome, I hope you will like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great now! Easy to read and I like the color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha Mullins6/14/2013 6:16 PM

    Great! Thanks for the feedback

    ReplyDelete