May 11, 2013

*~REVIEW~* SECRET LIVES - GABRIELLA POOLE

Secret Lives (Darke Academy, #1)*~SECRET LIVES~*
~Gabriella Poole~
SERIES: Darke Academy #1
GENRE: Young Adult
PUBLICATION: August 6th 2009 by Hodder & Stoughton
AVERAGE RATING: 3.58







*~Synopsis~*
The Darke Academy is a school like no other. An elite establishment that moves to a new exotic city every term, its students are impossibly beautiful, sophisticated. and rich, and the more the new scholarship girl Cassie Bell learns about the Academy, the more curious she becomes. What sinister secrets are guarded by the Few—the select group of students who keep outsiders away? Who is the dark stranger prowling the corridors at night? And what really happened a year earlier, when the last scholarship girl died in mysterious circumstances? Cassie quickly discovers that a little knowledge may be a dangerous thing, but knowing too much can be deadly.

*~My Review~*
This was a interesting book, I couldn't figure out what was going on until the end of the book. But it kept me enthralled to figure out what was going on. It was well written and kept me highly intrigued. I've seen this book get horrible ratings, and to which I always say to each their own, but I really enjoyed this book and am excited to read the next in the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment