April 7, 2013

*REVIEW* Iron's Prophecy- Julie Kagawa

Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey, #4.5)

*~Iron's Prophecy~*
~Julie Kagawa~
Series: Iron Fey # 4.5
Genre: Young Adult
Published: September 1st 2012 by Harlequin TEEN
Average Rating: 4.25




*~Synopsis~*
Meghan Chase is finally getting used to being the Iron Queen, ruler of the Iron Fey. Her life may be strange, but with former Winter prince Ash by her side at last, she wouldn’t have it any other way.

But when they travel to the Summer and Winter courts’ gathering for Elysium, the oracle from Meghan’s past returns with a dire prophecy: “What you carry will either unite the courts, or it will destroy them.” Now Meghan faces a devastating choice that may determine the future of all fey—and her and Ash’s unborn child…

*~My Review~*
It's great that we got one last story from the Iron Fey series. Though I still want to cry and i'm all sad because it's completed. This book however I think though I cannot be quite sure yet until I've read it, but ties into the story of Ethan, somehow. I cannot wait to start reading Ethan's stories and see where Ms. Kagawa leads us in our new adventure.

*~What I Loved about this Book~*
I loved it that we got to see one more adventure from our favorite trio. I wish there was more, but I'm very pleased that we have the spin off series that still ties us to them. I wish these would turn into movie's these would be totally epic movies with the way computer graphics has progressed over the years.  Ms; Kagawa's writing never seems to fail me and keeps me intrigued until the very end and more.

*~What I didn't like about this book~*
Nothing, there was nothing I didn't like about this book. Except for the fact that it's over with that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment