January 13, 2017

Review: Her Fiery Viking

Her Fiery Viking Her Fiery Viking by A.J. Tipton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Her Fiery Viking

I've received this book in place of an honest review. This is a short read, it's a prelude to the series itself. It's based around a extremely old Viking named Mikkel and a very angry modern day woman named Joanna. They meet at work, and she is a complete bombshell of rage and hate. He is a man cursed for a lifetime.

This book was very quick and there was no time for build up. It was literally a wham bam thank you ma'am book. They saw each other, the fire lit in the nether regions. One night of drinking and they were all over each other.

The premises of the story and series has some good intentions. But I really enjoy the build up of hints especially romances. This just didn't sit well with me. Though, I am curious about Lola. She seems to be a pivotal character in this series. So though this story was extremely short, there was no build up, and a minor action scene. I would like to give this series more of a chance and see what comes of it before I decide whether or not it's a series I can get into.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment