October 27, 2016

Review: The Medium Path

The Medium Path The Medium Path by Elizabeth Davies
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given this book in place of an honest review.

Synopsis of book:
Ruby died nearly one hundred years ago. She saw spirits of the dead when she was alive, and now she is dead she has become a guide who helps ghosts pass on. When ghosts start being taken by darkness instead of the light, Ruby is forced to seek help from a handsome and unwilling medium, who awakens emotions she never knew she had.

Alright so when I picked up this it engrossed me immediately,  which is rare for ghost books. However I could only give this books 4 stars but it's more like 3.5 but on the higher side of that. The reason for this is because, I didn't like the main character, some may have loved her but I didn't I think she's selfish, and a total whiner. So it totally turned me off, the saving grace was that I enjoyed the book as a whole. The storyline was excellent, I didn't get who was the bad guy until it was disclosed in the book itself, and the side characters were a hoot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment