January 9, 2016

Review: Shattered Circle

Shattered Circle Shattered Circle by Linda Robertson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shattered Circle is the 6th book in the Persephone Alcmedi series. And in this book things are getting more intense. More dangers lie in wait for our beloved trio. Menessos issues with the vamps and losing hive master, but he obtains something more important and dangerous in the process. Johnny is still dealing with issues of becoming the Dom Lup. Persephone well she just can't seem to catch a break.

This book is extremely intense because not only are things getting more intense. But in this book you actually get the trio's different situation told by them. So basically you aren't going to get bored with one characters story. And though they all had a somewhat different story in this one book, all three combined in a way, that will just get more intense as the series continues.

Again Ms. Robertson has wowed me with another enticing book. It helps remind me of why I love reading, and diving into different world. Why I love reviewing books. Because this series grabs and doesn't let go, it keeps you wanting more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment