July 21, 2015

Review: Madison's Song

Madison's Song Madison's Song by Christine Amsden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given a copy of this book in return for an honest review. This book is about magic and werewolves. It starts out, with Madison being attacked by a sorcerer, and a werewolf named Scott coming to her rescue. This start definitely set up the book. Because during the rescue, sets up a fear of Scott that could last a lifetime. However a few years later after thr incident. Madison is forced to overcome her fear, when her brother clinton is in trouble. What I like about this book is that it was very easy to get into. It was a very enthralling storyline. What I didnt like about this book, was that it ended. The writing is great, the storyline was well put together. There was no rushness, no hurry to the end. It flowed masterfully. And I will read more books from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment